SAGA: Journal of English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics (p-issn: 2715-7512, e-issn: 2716-0246) is a scientific journal published by the English Language Education Department of Duta Wacana Christian University (UKDW), Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
It publishes articles twice a year, in February and in August.
SAGA encompasses research articles, original research reports, and theoretical perpectives on:
- English Language Teaching and Learning
- Curriculum and Material Development
- Global Englishes
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Critical discourse analysis
- Critical literacies and critical pedagogies
- Individual differences in language teaching
- Digital English learning and technology
- Language learning assessment
- Teaching English for young learners
- English teacher professional development
- Inclusive education in English language instructions
- Applied linguistics
All submitted articles will undergo thorough review process.
The use of citation managers (e.g.: Mendeley) is highly encouraged.