INSCRIPTION: Journal of Undergraduate Research and Perspectives in English Language Instruction is a scientific undergraduate journal published by the English Language Education Department of Duta Wacana Christian University (UKDW), Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Unlike SAGA Journal, its elder sister which publishes articles from experienced scholars and academicians, INSCRIPTION is intended to channel the potentials of undergraduate students in embarking the journey of scientific writing.
It publishes articles once a year, in May/June.
INSCRIPTION encompasses research articles and theoretical perpectives written by undergradute students in the areas of:
- English Language Teaching and Learning
- Curriculum and Material Development
- Global Englishes
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Critical discourse analysis
- Critical literacies and critical pedagogies
- Individual differences in language teaching
- Digital English learning and technology
- Language learning assessment
- Teaching English for young learners
- English teacher professional development
- Inclusive education in English language instructions
- Applied linguistics
SAGA: Journal of English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics is a scientific journal published by the English Language Education Department of Duta Wacana Christian University (UKDW), Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
It publishes articles twice a year, in February and in August.