About the Journal
SAGA: Journal of English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics (p-issn: 2715-7512, e-issn: 2716-0246) is a scientific journal published by the English Language Education Department of Universitas Kristen Duta Wacana (UKDW), Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
It publishes articles twice a year, in February and in August.
SAGA encompasses research articles, original research reports, and theoretical perpectives on:
- English Language Teaching and Learning
- Curriculum and Material Development
- Global Englishes
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Critical discourse analysis
- Critical literacies and critical pedagogies
- Individual differences in language teaching
- Digital English learning and technology
- Language learning assessment
- Teaching English for young learners
- English teacher professional development
- Inclusive education in English language instructions
- Applied linguistics
All submitted articles will undergo thorough review process.
The use of citation managers (e.g.: Mendeley) is highly encouraged.
If you encounter difficulty in submitting your article in OJS at any stages, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your article file and information of your account in SAGA OJS (the registered name).
We will submit your article on your behalf (you need to register your account to our OJS first).